Healthcare needs made simplified!
Estimated number of public and private hospitals in India 2021. An estimated near 69 thousand public and private hospitals were recorded across India in 2019. Of these, 43 thousand were private sector hospitals, outnumbering the public sector. The state of Uttar Pradesh had the highest number of hospitals that year.
- What You Should Know: – Epic launches Life Sciences program, expanding its work to bring together the disconnected parts of healthcare. – The Epic Life Sciences program […]
- What You Should Know: – Providers believe 96% of payment is now value-based in some capacity, and 58% believe their EHR vendor won’t be able to support […]
- It doesn’t take long for kids to figure out that people come in all different shapes and sizes and that what differentiates us from one another […]
- What You Should Know: – Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital (RWJUH), an RWJBarnabas Health facility, and Rutgers Robert Wood Johnson Medical School (RWJMS) launched a new model […]
- Robert Eckel, President and CEO, Aware As a result of the COVID-19 pandemic, more healthcare consumers than ever before have begun to engage digitally with their […]
- What You Should Know: – The pandemic forced many cardiac rehab clinics to limit and sometimes terminate in-person rehab, leaving Vivalink – a leading provider of […]
- What You Should Know: – Survey data released by Surescripts, a health information network, showed that two-thirds (65%) of specialty prescribers and almost three-quarters (73%) of […]
- What You Should Know: – Physicians are increasingly seeing the advantages of digital health solutions since 2016 when the American Medical Association (AMA) first investigated the […]
What are the best eye hospitals in India?
There are lot of specialized eye hospitals in India, you can visit some of them here – eye hospital near me
How to find covid vaccination hospital near me?
Visit the section Vaccination Center to find nearby vaccination center in your area.
What is a hospital in India and types of hospital?
A hospital is a health-care facility that provides specialized medical and nursing care as well as medical supplies to patients situated in India for example Physiotherapist Near me. A teaching hospital integrates patient care with medical students as well as nurse education. A clinic is a care facility that is smaller than that of a hospital.
Which is Asia’s largest hospital?
Ahmedabad Civil Hospital, Ahmedabad, India. Yes our India has the largest hospital among the whole Asia. It spread over an area of 110 acres near , the Ahmedabad Civil Hospital is the largest hospital in Asia and also the largest hospital in India.
Which is the biggest and best hospital in India?
AIIMS Delhi is the world famous and biggest hospital of India
Listed below are best hospitals in India:
- The Moolchand Hospital, New Delhi
- Artemis Hospital, Gurgaon
- Lilavati Hospital, Mumbai
Which is the biggest hospital in India, Delhi?
- BLK-Max Super Speciality Hospital
Spread on five acres of land, with a capacity of 650 beds, BLK-Max Super Speciality Hospital is one of the largest tertiary care private hospitals in the country, BLK-Max has consistently ranked amongst the Top 10 Multi Super Specialty Hospitals in Delhi NCR.
Which hospital pays the highest salary among all the hospitals in India?
Fortis Hospital. Highest reported salary offered at Fortis Hospital is 50 lakhs. The top 10% of employees earn more than 30 lakhs per year. The top 1% earn more than a whopping 50 lakhs per year.
Which government hospital in India is best?
Here is the List of Top 10 Best Govt Hospitals in India:
- Deen Dayal Upadhyay Hospital, New Delhi
- Ram Manohar Lohia Hospital, New Delhi.
- King Edward Memorial Hospital, Mumbai, Maharashtra
- Tata Memorial Hospital, Mumbai.
- Lokmanya Tilak Municipal General Hospital.
- PG & S.S.K.M, West Bengal
Which city has the most hospitals in India?
When it comes to health infrastructure, Pune is the most equipped city in India, offering 3.5 hospital beds per 1,000 people followed by Ahmedabad with nearly 3.2 hospital beds per 1,000 people. Therefore Pune has the most of the hospitals in India.
Which is the No 1 private hospital in India?
Testimony to the world-class healthcare it provides, Medanta has been acknowledged as the best private healthcare provider in India in the World’s Best Hospitals 2020 survey by Newsweek in partnership with Statista Inc. Testimony is the best private hospitals in India.
Some of the popular multi-specialty hospitals in India are as follows:
AIIMS (All India Institute of Medical Sciences) – Delhi
Medanta The Medicity Gurgaon
Apollo Hospital – Chennai Chennai
The Christian Medical College Vellore
PGIMER – Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education and Research Chandigarh
P. D. Hinduja National Hospital & Medical Research Centre Mumbai
Apollo Hospitals – Bannerghatta Road Bengaluru Urban
Kokilaben Dhirubhai Ambani Hospital & Medical Research Institute Mumbai
Breach Candy Hospital Mumbai
King Edward Memorial Hospital Mumbai
Sir Ganga Ram Hospital Delhi
Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research Puducherry
Fortis Flt. Lt. Rajan Dhall Hospital Delhi
Indraprastha Apollo Hospital Delhi
Jaslok Hospital and Research Centre Mumbai
Fortis Memorial Research Institute Gurugram
Manipal Hospitals Bengaluru Urban
Bombay Hospital & Medical Research Centre Mumbai
Apollo Hospital Secunderabad Secunderabad
All India Institute of Medical Sciences – Raipur Raipur
Yashoda Hospital Somajiguda Somajiguda
Fortis Hospital Mulund Mumbai
Dr. Balabhai Nanavati Hospital Mumbai
Saifee Hospital Mumbai
Safdarjung Hospital Delhi
Max Super Speciality Hospital Saket Delhi
Madras Medical Mission Hospital Chennai
Lilavati Hospital And Research Centre Mumbai
Apollo Hospitals – Belapur Mumbai
Aster CMI Hospital Bengaluru
Apollomedics Super Speciality Hospital Lucknow
Kauvery Hospital Chennai
Care Institute Of Medical Science Ahmedabad
Fortis Malar Hospital Chennai
Gleneagles Global Hospitals Hyderabad
Kolkata Institute of Post Graduate Medical Education and Research Kolkata
Apollo Health City – Jubilee Hills Hyderabad
AMRI Hospital Kolkata
Care Hospitals – Banjara Hills Hyderabad
BGS Gleneagles Global Hospitals Bengaluru
Global Hospitals Mumbai
Sunshine Hospitals Hyderabad
Dr.L.H.Hiranandani Hospital Mumbai
Apollo Hospital International Ahmedabad
Gleneagles Global Health City Chennai
Ruby General Hospital Kolkata
Sri Ramachandra Medical Centre Chennai
Lok Nayak Hospital Delhi
Apollo Specialty Hospitals Vanagaram Chennai
MS Ramaiah Memorial Hospital Bengaluru
Billroth Hospitals Chennai
Dr. Ram Manohar Lohia Hospital Delhi
Yashoda Hospital Secunderabad Secunderabad
Continental Hospital Limited Hyderabad
Columbia Asia Hospital Bengaluru
SIMS Hospital Chennai
Aims Hospital Ahmedabad
SMS Medical College Jaipur
Kohinoor Hospital Mumbai
Artemis Hospital Gurgaon Gurgaon
Dr.Mehta’s Hospitals Chennai
Sanjeevini Multi Speciality Hospital Bengaluru
A.A.Rahim Memorial District Hospital Kollam Kollam
Hinduja Healthcare Surgical Mumbai
All India Institute of Medical Sciences – Rishikesh Rishikesh
Apollo Gleneagles Hospitals Kolkata
All India Institute of Medical Sciences – Patna Patna
Yashoda Hospital Malakpet Malakpet
G.B. Pant Hospital South Andaman
Multispecialty Hospital Networks in India:
|Medanta Gurugram / Gurgaon|
|Council of Christian Hospitals|
|Dr. Agarwal’s Eye Hospital|
|Dr. Mohan’s Diabetes Specialities Centre|
|Global Hospitals Group|
|Hinduja Healthcare Limited|
|Regional Cancer Centre|
|Sir Jamshetjee Jeejebhoy Group of Hospitals|
Health Insurance Providers in India for Mediclaim & Term Plan Insurance
|Acko General Insurance|
|Aditya Birla Health Insurance|
|Bajaj Allianz General Insurance|
|Bharti AXA General Insurance|
|Care Health Insurance|
|Cholamandalam MS General Insurance|
|Edelweiss General Insurance|
|Future Generali General Insurance|
|Go Digit General Insurance|
|HDFC ERGO General Insurance|
|ICICI Lombard General Insurance|
|IFFCO Tokio General Insurance|
|Kotak Mahindra General Insurance|
|Liberty General Insurance|
|Magma HDI Health Insurance|
|Manipal Cigna Health Insurance|
|Max Bupa Health Insurance|
|National Health Insurance Company|
|Navi Health Insurance|
|New India General Insurance|
|Reliance General Insurance|
|Royal Sundaram General Insurance|
|SBI General Insurance|
|Star Health Insurance|
|Tata AIG General Insurance|
|The Oriental Insurance Company|
|United India Insurance Company|
|Universal Sompo General Insurance|
|Niva Bupa Health Insurance|