Healthcare, we all have forgotten healthcare in time due to this worldwide pandemic. As we have to just stay at home, so we can’t go to gyms and parks and thus we all have just forgotten health care. And health care is the most important thing that we should take care of.
Maintenance or improvement of our health is known as health care. Any efforts made to improve or maintain the well being of ourselves is known as health care. Health Care is the most important part of our life and now health care has become more important in today’s pandemic situation.
Before the pandemic time we all took our health very lightly but now after the pandemic our health is more important. So now let us see how Healthcare was done in the ancient period.
Many cultures in ancient times treated illnesses with magic and herbal remedies. People believed that the supernatural powers of a shaman (sha-man), also known as a medicine man or witch doctor, healed the sick. Ancient Egyptians thought that their gods healed them. Herbs and plants were used as medicine. Morphine was developed during this time.
And in Today’s time also we can take care of ourselves by having a good and a proper diet, having meals on time, eating foods which are rich in vitamin, protein, minerals, carbohydrates etc.
Food items listed below are very good to eat in a regular diet because these are filled with all the proteins, vitamins etc.
- Broccoli. Broccoli provides good amounts of fiber, calcium, potassium, folate, and phytonutrients
- Apples. Apples are an excellent source of antioxidants, which combat free radicals
- Leafy green vegetables
- Sweet potatoes
Foods which are rich in vitamins –
- Broccoli, cauliflower, and Brussels sprouts.
- Leafy greens, such as chard, cabbage, romaine, and bok choy.
- Dark, leafy greens, such as spinach and kale.
- Squash, carrots, sweet potatoes, turnips, and pumpkin.
- Snap peas, green beans, bell peppers, and asparagus.
Items which are rich in minerals –
- Nuts and seeds. Nuts and seeds are packed with an array of minerals but particularly rich in magnesium, zinc, manganese, copper, selenium, and phosphorus.
- Cruciferous vegetables
- Organ meats
So these are the food items that you must have along with your regular meals. As these food items are rich in proteins and vitamins.
Now let us see the construction of A balance diet –
25% Vitamins and minerals
40% Fruits and vegetables
This is the construction of a balanced diet and all must have their diet according to it. So always remember HealthCare is the most important part of our lives. So always take your health first.
The greatest wealth is our health
Contact for more information